Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Calla Lily


Wow! What a productive day this has been. I did two of my small paintings today. The reason I did two is because the first one wasn't going well, so I decided to start over with a different subject. That one went much better, it's attached. I might break my rule about daily painting and work for a very short time on the other one tomorrow....I think I know how to fix it.


After doing my second small painting I went to work finalizing one of my larger works, and I think I am almost there...I need to look at it again and the morning and see if there is anything I need to do. I couldn't photograph it tonight, since I need natural light to take the picture, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

lmp said...

Wow, I love this picture. Outstanding work. I love how you modeled the calla lilly. You really captured the lights of the white flower.

tinaduryea said...

I feel like I'm starting to get back into the swing of painting everyday now...this one was fun!