1. Make duck stock from a leftover duck.
2. In large deep pan, cook a few slices of diced bacon. Add a few thick slices of ham to that. And any duck from the duck you are making stock from (chicken works too)
3. When browned, remove and add 4 sausages (chicken) I used two spicy tow regular. Brown them. (You can add a little olive oil to keep pan from getting to dry.
4. Remove from heat and add one thin slices onion, and half a head of garlic (don't dice, just halve the cloves) sauté in pan. (Add a little olive oil to keep from getting too dry, also can add a little stock)
5. Remove and add to your growing pile of stuff. Now add small carton of sliced mushrooms and 5 chopped carrots. Add some stock and cook.
6. Remove mushrooms and carrots and add to pile. Pour stock in pan and bring to boil. Add 3 cans of cannelloni beans. Arrange sausages in pan and then add rest of ingredients. Throw in a handful of grape tomatoes. Boil.
7. After 20 minutes, reduce heat and cover for another 20 minutes. Then 7 minutes before serving remove lid and boil again.