Wednesday, May 07, 2008

West Elm


One of my favorite stores in the whole world is donating a lounge to this years Artomatic and guess what? Not only am I lucky enough to be on the same floor as it, it is just around the corner from my space! I especially adore the hanging light fixtures...I've heard the furniture is going to auctioned off afterwards and I might try to get one of those for my place!


This is a shot I took today at the last night of installation...check out the view of the capital in the background.


If you are in the market for gorgeous modern furniture that's also surprisingly affordable check out one of their locations...there is one downtown and another in Tysons Corner...you can check it out at http://www.westelm.com/.


1 comment:

Fillmore Martin Photography said...

one of my favorite stores in the world?? is someone fishing for holiday gifts? lol